- Carina Kamel: Going Nowhere: Does Egypt Have an Economic Plan?
- Le Maroc échoue au Sahara
Lobbying and marketing not enough.
- Tunisie : "Les djihadistes traqués sont des vétérans du Mali" | Le Point
- U.S., Russia pledge efforts to launch Syria talksSo I guess this means negotiations still priority
- Report: Public prosecution biased and unethical - Daily News Egypt
- Syria's Uncertain Air Defense Capabilities | Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Chatting About 'Game of Thrones' with Syria's Most Feared Islamic Militants | VICE United Kingdom
- @NoonArabia: Open letter to President Obama - Your Middle East
On drones in Yemen
- Egypt's pursuit of Mubarak's cronies falters - The National
More in Bradley Hope's investigation of Hussein Salem
- Why did the US change its mind about Western Sahara? - Your Middle East
Because of Saudi, this says, among other things.
- Les traîtres ne sont pas ceux qu’ils disent ! La trahison non plus
Western Sahara and freedom of expression in Morocco.
- Sahara : le coût de l'autoritarisme
Important op-ed on incentivizing of Sahrawi protests.
- Egypt drowns in the Nile ‘water war’ - Alarabiya.net
- Tunisia hunts al Qaeda-linked militants near Algeria| Reuters
- Egypt State Information Service
Armed Forces destroy 154 tunnels with Gaza | SIS
- BUSINESS - Half of arms exports go to Saudi Arabia
Half of Turkey's arms exports go to Saudi Arabia Anatolia News Agency
- Global Insight: N Africa realises jihadist problem cannot be exported - FT.com
- Dexter Filkins: What Should Obama Do About Syria? : The New Yorker
- Insight: Egypt opposition can't harvest Brotherhood unpopularity| Reuters
- Gaddafi-era officials barred from office
- MENA Adults More Tolerant of Reforming Nonfood SubsidiesTons of data here.
- A Popular Campaign to Stop the NGO Law
- Tunisian Dean Is Acquitted in Setback to Islamists on Campus - The Chronicle of Higher Education
The end to the saga of the Tunisian dean and his Salafi opponents at Manouba University.
- Islamic project, or projects? - Opinion - Ahram Online
- Egyptian voices – conservative and progressive – clamour to be heard | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Ubiquitous Liberalism: Amr Shalakany on Law and Revolution in Egypt | Qifa Nabki
"The Muslim Brotherhood are more neoliberal than Gamal Mubarak" and other points on everybody being a liberal in Egypt.
- BBC News - Syrians flee 'massacres' in Baniyas and al-Bayda
- RSF ajoute les Frères musulmans d'Egypte à sa liste des « prédateurs de la liberté ». Explications.
- New mob killing in Egypt's Sharqiya: Son of Brotherhood leader beaten to death - Ahram Online
- Recalibrating U.S. policy in Egypt - The Washington Post
Don't lower expectations for Islamists, says Carothers.
- As Egypt Birthrate Rises, Population Policy Vanishes - NYTimes.com
- Tourism in Egypt: Arab spring break | The Economist
- Activist to be tried for insulting Egypt president - Timesonline.com
- La traque se poursuit sur le mont Chambi - BBC Afrique
- Minister No - By Susan B. Glasser | Foreign Policy
Profile of Russian FM Sergei Lavrov.
- Revolution Or Not, The Media In Egypt Are More Vulnerable Than Ever - NYTimes.com
- Mapped: The U.S. military's presence in Africa | Killer Apps
- A warning from Erdogan's Turkey - Ahram Online
A critical leftist look at the Turkish model
- The PJD’s Balancing Act - Sada
Morocco's Islamists sharing power w/ king still popular, Masbah writes.
- Egyptians become victims of soaring crime rate - FT.com
- Viewpoint: Gulf states hold key to Turkey’s grand vision - FT.com
I wonder if more action on Syria might be a counterpart..
- New accusation on chemical weapons in Syria underscores Obama’s line that we don’t know much | McClatchy
- Could Ahmadinejad End Up Under House Arrest? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
- MEI Editor's Blog: Will Bouteflika's "Mini-Stroke" Dampen Talk of a Fourth Term?
- Why Mali won’t be ready for July elections | Bridges from Bamako
- Egypt’s Parliamentary Elections, 2011-2012: A Critical Guide to a Changing Political Arena | TADWEEN PUBLISHING
- Egyptian activist detained on charges of insulting president| Reuters
- Angry Arab interviews Thomas Pierret on Syria
- Not in the Revolution's Name: Egypt's New Judicial Authority Bill