- Amnesty decries treatment of injured detainee Esraa al-Taweel
- Maroc : « La progression des islamistes est un sérieux problème pour la monarchie »
It might be a bigger problem if they had no legitimate parties left to co-opt
- Une « révolution des ordures » au Liban ?
Analysis of "You Stink" movement (in French)
- The Egyptian star pupil who scored zero in all her exams
More bald-faced corruption
- Two Years, Eight Months and Twenty‑Eight Nights
Ursula Leguin (!) reviews Salman Rushdie's latest.
- 'Arabs Without God' translated
Brian Whitaker's book on atheism available in Arabic.
- Four Seasons rolls out the red carpet for King Salman
Who will rid us of these turbulent Sauds?
- Why I tweeted the photo of the dead Syrian toddler
From Liz Sly, who's been reporting on Syria for years
- Syria crisis: Gulf States should open their doors to Syrian refugees
- How to help Syrian (and other) refugees | Jillian C. York
- Bay`a Remorse? Wilayat Sinai and the Nile Valley | Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
Awad & Tadros.
- Special Report: In Egypt, jailed Islamists 'dying of neglect' | Reuters
- Long HuffPo profile of Yousef Al-Otaiba, UAE Ambassador to the US
And his aggressive courtship of US establishment
- U.S. Citizen, Once Held in Egypt’s Crackdown, Becomes Voice for Inmates
Mohamed Soltan on his time in prison
- Images of Palestinian Pleasure Not Allowed Into Israel
This book looks wonderful
- Eni's Egypt gas find limits Israel's export options
- U.A.E. Takes Lead in Leaderless Southern Yemen
- Teju Cole on the losses of Palmyra
- Meet the 6 Arab artists featured in Banksy's Dismaland