Links November 28th to November 30th
Links from my del.icio.us account for November 28th through November 30th:
- Now I've Seen Everything- by Justin Raimondo - Lobby? What lobby? Steve Rosen, senior AIPAC official accused of spying for Israel, goes to work for Middle East Forum. Interesting stuff in this article about the delaying tactics the lawyers have used in this case, which has lingered for four years.
- Wonk Room » Taqiya! - There's been a series of posts at Thinkprogress over the concept of taqiya, which is being used by American conservatives to basically imply Islam endorses lying and therefore we can't believe anything the Iranians say. These people are really, really stupid.
- La rencontre au Qatar des présidents français et soudanais trouble les ONG - Afrique - Le Monde.fr - Sarko meets Bashir.
- The last thing we need is a Clinton in charge of foreign policy. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine - Hitch says Clinton is an "unscrupulous female".
- The New Atlantis » Petrodollar Science - On the Gulf states' university projects.
- Revising jihad - The National Newspaper - "Imam’s biggest motivation seems to be his hatred of Zawahiri and a desire to settle scores with him – he never misses an opportunity to insult his long-time rival: “Zawahiri is like an idiot doctor who only knows one treatment for a disease which he repeats continuously.”"