Links for March 21st
Links from my del.icio.us account for March 21st:
- Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009 - Haaretz - Israel News - Insane article about the T-shirt glamorizing killing Palestinan babies and raping Arab women that IDF soldiers make at the end of their tour of duty.
- U.N. rights envoy sees Israeli war crimes in Gaza - Richard Falk called the Israeli attacks a "massive assault on a densely populated urbanized setting" in which the entire civilian population had been subjected to "an inhumane form of warfare that kills, maims and inflicts mental harm."
- Hamas: We'll kidnap more soldiers if Israel doesn't show flexibility - Haaretz - Israel News - They should call the campaign "A thousand Shalits now". But Hamas did not even fight during the last war, are they even capable of carrying out more kidnappings?
- Israel to investigate killings of civilians in Gaza operation | McClatchy - More self-investigations.
- LRB · John Mearsheimer: The Lobby Falters - On the Freeman affair, and the way it was covered in the mainstream media. Mearsheimer concludes that more people are fighting back against the lobby, making its nefarious role public.