Links 12-13 October 2011
- An Appeal by the Muslim Brotherhood to all Egyptians
In short: uppity Copts should be patient, Israel did it.
- Egypt lawyer files lawsuit against information minister over protest coverage - Bikya Masr : Bikya Masr
- Cairo witnesses blame security forces for bloodshed at Coptic march
- An ominous message from Tunisia
Secular Tunisians unhappy that their grassroots not as good as Islamists.
- Sky News prepares for crowded Arab market - FT.com
Bin Talal backing co-branded channel.
- Fragile Egypt
Phil Weiss' impressions from his recent trip.
- With Gadhafi on the run, focus turns to Sahara's Tuareg
A rate story from Agadez.
- My Advice to the Occupy Wall Street Protesters | Politics News | Rolling Stone
Matt Taibbi on #occupywallst
- Concealing the Past
On that piece of shit Elie Wiesel.
- Saddam 'double' escapes Alexandria porn kidnap gang, again - Ahram Online
Best headline ever.
- Who Gains, Who Loses in Israel-Hamas Prisoner Swap to Free Gilad Shalit? - Global Spin - TIME.com
Shalit to be exchanged for Barghouti and other Pal prisoners.