What would you like to see on this site?
I'm thinking, sometimes early next year, of restructuring and redesigning the site a little, and would love readers' feedback on what they'd like to see. Let me know what you think of the following ideas:
- Separating the core blog to a contributors' blog that would be open to a wider range of people (including, I hope, readers!)
- Creating a forum — which I would only do if there are volunteers to moderate them.
- Maintaining a news page, collating links to news stories about the region.
- Doing weekly roundups of Egypt political news.
- More translations from the Arabic press.
- Creating an Arabic-language blog.
- Closing the comments section (which is a pain to maintain spam-free) but allowing direct feedback by email, which I would curate and occasionally post (what Andrew Sullivan and TPM do, for instance.)