- Asharq Al-Awsat Talks to Freedom and Justice party VP Dr. Rafik Habib
The Christian Brother.
- We will document Egypt's revolution, not dictate the story: AUC professor - Books - Ahram Online
Khaled Fahmi's project.
- Nasrallah on Syria: More Equal Than Others? « Qifa Nabki | A Lebanese Political Blog
Great op-ed by @al_akhbar 's editor Khaled Saghieh about Hizbullah's non-commitment to reform/democracy:
- Another Cairo Protest, but Without the Muslim Brotherhood - NYTimes.com
- Hamas, EU hail Egypt's plan to open Rafah border
EU is thinking of returning border monitors to Rafah!
- Showdown in Morocco
- Mubarak knew of 'every bullet fired', says former spy chief Asharq Alawsat Newspaper (English)
- Middle East Progress » Congress Makes the Case for Palestinians’ UN Approach
- Three artists arrested for promoting May 27 protests - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
- Activists Arrested for Promoting May 27 Protest
- Hamas' Gaza strongman criticizes Khalid Meshal - Asharq Alawsat
Zahar could be in trouble.
- Morocco says Islamists, leftists stirring protests | News by Country | Reuters
And what's wrong with that?
- Free of Qaddafi’s Grip, Young Libyans in Benghazi Find Voice in Newspapers - Bloomberg
- Afghanistan war tactics are profoundly wrong, says former ambassador | World news | The Guardian
Withering attack on David Petraeus by UK's former man in Kabul. "Moving weater round a puddle" #Afghanistan
- (500) http://hespress.com/?browser=view&EgyxpID=31956
Bumpy ride ahead in Morocco RT @aboua7mad slogans start targeting the King himself
- Khaled al-Khamissi’s Taxi and ‘The Beginning of the End’ | Arabic Literature (in English)
Why the 18th and 19th of Jan, 1977 were the "beginning of the end" and what not to let happen again #Jan25 #Egypt #Taxi
- Libya: regime negotiates Col Muammar Gaddafi's position for first time - Telegraph
Libya: regime negotiates Col Muammar Gaddafi's position for first time - Telegraph
- Egypt's next parliament to review Iran ties: FM
#Egypt's next parliament to review #Iran ties: FM #Jan25
- FT.com - Libya sovereign fund suffers big losses
How SocGen, BNP Paribas, and others fleeced Libya on derivatives in 2010.