Podcast #33: Egypt's quantum politics, or Schrodinger's transition
It's never a dull day in Egypt. Your exhausted podcasters explain the week that turned Egypt's flailing transition into a full-blown military coup, breaking down the steps: the Supreme Constitutional Court verdicts, SCAF's new constitutional declaration, the dual claims for the presidency, Mubarak's night of the living dead, and more. It's as if Egypt's politics have entered a quantum state, where every possibility is true and false at the same time. Fasten your seatbelts, turbulence ahead.
From the blog:
- The clock is ticking... for Washington
- No matter which way you look at it, trouble ahead
- President Morsi?
- In Translation: The SCC's verdicts
- An instant analysis of Egypt's new constitution
- The sadness of Egypt's presidential election