Links 1-25 April 2013
If you're not following on Twitter, you're missing tons more links. I haven't posted anything to the blog in a few weeks, but I'm always on there.
- Shura Council committee passes contentious judiciary law - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
- Iraqi blogger returns after six-year hiatus | FP Passport
- Islam versus islam politique en Egypte : les musulmans contre les Frères musulmans
- Theorizing the Arabian Peninsula
- The European Council on Foreign Relations | What does the Gulf think about the Arab Awakening?
- Crise silencieuse entre Rabat et Doha
- Doublespeak Beyond Boston: Revealing the Brotherhood’s Arabic Rhetoric | Atlantic Council
- Al-Azhar under pressure not to issue women's rights document | Egypt Independent
Mervat Tallawy: Al-Azhar under pressure not to issue women's rights document
- Inside the Transition Bubble: International Expert Assistance in Tunisia
- Eminent Europeans: Drop The Oslo Peace Process - The Daily Beast
- The silence of the Muslim Brotherhood - Opinion - Ahram Online
- Syrian opposition to establish moderate form of Islamic law - The National
"Moderate" - that clarifies things.
- From revolutions to constitutions: the case of Egypt | Chatham House
Makes case constitutional process was good.
- Egypt's Revolutionary Cleric Suspended Over Sermon - ABC News
Tahrir Imam Mazhar Shaheen
- Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' - Telegraph
Iran's real WMD.
- Qatar's foreign policy: the limits of pragmatism | Chatham House