Links March 14-20 2015
- What It Feels Like to Be a ‘Demographic Threat’ to Israel i.e. one of its Arab citizens
- Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent in Town Taken From Boko Haram
- How Will Tunisia Respond to the Bardo Museum Attack?
- War has plunged 80% of Syrians into poverty: UN report and "reduced life expectancy by 20 years"
- The Syrian spy who fooled the Assad regime in the southern front
- Tunisia’s Grand Compromise Faces its Biggest Test | Crisis Group
Q&A on Bardo terror attack.
- The Politics of Egyptian Migration to Libya
A historical view.
- Egypt honors mother who dressed as man for 43 years to provide for family
- An interview with the urban designers behind The Capital Cairo project
- An Israeli Election Turns Ugly
- 19 Killed in Attack at Tunisia Museum; 2 Gunmen Dead After Firefight
- NYU Professor barred entry into U.A.E.
Andrew Ross has been a critic of labour abuse
- Tony Blair poised to step back from Middle East peace envoy role - FT
Took him long enough.
- De rares photos de Ben Laden dans son repaire afghan ressurgissent
Abdel Bari Atwan's 1996 snapshots.