Links April 18-14 2015
- Gone Girl: An Interview With An American In ISIS
And her distraught family
- Deport me!
Another post that must be read on Paper Bird
- Secret Files Reveal the Structure of Islamic State
And how much it borrows from Saddam's security services
- Islamic State leadership in Libya | TheMagrebiNote
- A Saudi war going badly wrong | Middle East Eye
- Mali: On the CMA’s Refusal to Sign the Algiers Accord
- Saudi prince withdraws Bentley promise to air force pilots
After being shamed on Twitter
- Libyan people smuggler derides EU plan for military action | The Guardian
Good reporting from Zwara
- Young Arabs lose faith in democracy as focus turns to Islamists - FT
- Agadir Town Hall | BROWNBOOK
Agadir's brutalist architecture.
- The destructive legacy of Arab liberals | The Electronic Intifada
Absurd. For Massad, liberal = someone I don't like.
- Les djihadistes chiites, l’autre menace pour l’avenir de la Syrie et des Syriens (3/3) | Un oeil sur la Syrie
- Is Hillary Clinton taking 'blood phosphate' money from Morocco?
OCP donated $1m to Clinton Foundation.
- Open Letter from Yemen Scholars Protesting War
- Tramadol: Where did the opiate of the masses go?
Shortages drive up prices of Egypt's most popular drug.
- Islamic State shoots and beheads 30 Ethiopian Christians in Libya - video
- Remaking the Middle East: Faisal and Lawrence of Arabia
Review of Ali Allawi’s "Faisal I of Iraq"