Links 1-14 March 2017
- Colin Kahl: Trump's "upside down duck"
- How the Egyptian Army Orchestra massacres national anthems
- Trump faces the same question as Bush and Obama in Afghanistan
And here are the links:
- Trump Adviser on Mideast Visits Region for Meetings With Netanyahu and Abbas - The New York Times
His real estate lawyer.
- Russian special forces sent to back renegade Libyan general – reports | The Guardian
- Hearing | United States Commitee on Armed Services
Testimony of CENTCOM and AFRICOM commanders
- Health Scare Fuels Talk About Algeria's Bouteflika | US News
Disgraceful for Algeria.
- Egypt’s Christians Flee ISIS Violence | Human Rights Watch
- More salt water in Egypt's Nile Delta putting millions at grave risk - UPI
- The United States And The Future Of Egyptian-Russian Relations | Hoover Institution
- De la naissance d’un nouveau « djihadistan » au Sahel
Merger of jihadist groups in the Sahel under Iyad Ag Ghali
- The cleric and the president: Egypt’s critical power struggle | MadaMasr
Good piece on Al Azhar and Sisi.
- Reforming Justice: The Failure of Politics and Rule-of-Law Reform in Egypt and Tunisia
Nathan J. Brown and Benjamin Helfand.
- Students as a Barometer of Tunisian Society - Al-Fanar Media
Ursula interviews Michael Ayari on his new book.
- Sahara occidental – Maroc : Christopher Ross jette l’éponge