Automatically posted links for November 25th:
- Angry Arab on Eric's Hobsbawm's memoirs - "I have no emotional obligation to the practices of an ancestral religion and even less to the small, militarist, culturally disappointing and politically aggressive nation-state which asks for my solidarity on racial grounds."
- "If Annapolis fails, smash me," souvenir mug says - Brillant! I want one!
- King Hussein of Jordan | From the desert he rose | Economist.com - Review of Avi Schlaim's biography of King Hussein. Sounds rather too positive, but he was certainly an interesting man
- The absurd world of Martin Amis | Comment | The Observer - Funnyman Chris Morris slams into Amis, Hitchens
- The Political Compass - Pretty decent test of political values...